Zagreb is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Zagreb (343 kms from Budapest) has a vibrant and bustling night life and is a popular city break for travellers from around Europe.
- Zagreb enjoys pleasant weather all through Summer and therefore popular with travellers looking to beat the Summer heat.
- Zagreb works as a stopover for travellers looking to travel between Budapest to Coastal town of Dubrovnik.
- Pitvice Lakes National Park (130 kms from Zagreb) is renowned for its lakes, reserve forest and country side and is first natural site to be listed under UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Nearest Airport -Zagreb
- Zagreb is connected by Air with Mumbai, Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Zagreb
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Best of Croatia (6 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Zagreb. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travelling to Central Europe - A Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to