Washington DC is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Washington D.C. is the capital of United States and the seventh largest metropolitan area in the country.
- Washington D.C. was founded in 1971 and named in honour of George Washington.
- Washington D.C. is home to numerous national monuments and museums such the White House, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Smithsonian Institution.
- Nearest Airport -Washington DC
- Washington DC is connected by Air with Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
3 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Washington Dc
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Exciting East America (5 Nights)
- Dream Land – East And West Coast (15 Nights)
- The Eastern American Explorer (9 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Washington-Dc