Trashigang is categorised as Riverside
Reasons to Visit
- Trashigang is a town on the banks of Gamri Chhu River in Eastern Bhutan and the district capital of Trashigang Dzongkhag.
- Trashigang is the junction of east-west highway with roadways connecting to Samdrup Jongkhar and Assam.
- Trashigang is a marketplace for the semi-nomadic from Merak and Sakteng.
- Trashigang is the eastern terminus on Bhutan’s main highway leading to Phuntsholing.
- Nearest Airport -Trashigang
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Trashigang
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Ultimate Bhutan by Road (13 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Trashigang