Tinsukia is categorised as Plantations
Reasons to Visit
- Tinsukia is an industrial and commercial centre of Assam dealing in agricultural products such as tea, oranges, ginger, citrus fruits and paddy.
- Tinsukia is surrounded by reserve forests and tea plantations.
- Tinsukia is home to The Railway Heritage Museum of North East India
- Tinsukia is home to The Dibru Saikhowa National Park, a biological hotspot of India
- Tinsukia is an important railhead and the largest Railway Junction in Assam
- Digboi, the largest oil refinery in India is accessible from Tinsukia
- Renowned Bell Temple or Tilinga Mandir is located at Tinsukia
- Bherjan-Borajan-Padumoni Wildlife Sanctuary is located around Tinsukia (6 kms).
- Tinsukia is start point of the historical Stilwell Road
- Destinations in East and North East of India offering Tea Plantation Experience"Tinsukia (47 kms from Dibrugarh) is surrounded by reserve forests and tea plantations. Tinsukia is home to plantation bungalows that attract offbeat, heritage and heritage travellers to the area."
- Nearest Airport -Dibrugarh (47 kms), Jorhat (187 kms), Tezpur (348 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Tinsukia
- Tinsukia is connected by Overnight train with New Delhi, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Lucknow
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Tinsukia Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Tinsukia
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Tinsukia