Syros is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Syros is a charming little island set in the Aegean Sea in the southern tip of Greece.
- Old mansions and buildings unwinding along the turquoise waters of Aegean Sea radiate caustics off their bleached brick walls.
- Syros is the legal and administrative center of entire archipelago of Greece.
- Nearest Airport -Athens (183 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Syros
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Greek Island Hopping Tour (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Syros