Ston is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Ston is a town in the Dubrovnik – Neretva County of Croatia at the south isthmus of Pelješac peninsula and is majorly known for three things: old town walls, salt works and mussels.
- Ston’s major fort of Ragusan Republic’s defensive walls are regarded as a notable feat of medieval architecture.
- Ston’s salt works run back as far as 13th century and is still carried out in a traditional manner.
- Mali Ston Bay offers some of the most delicious oysters in the world.
- Nearest Airport -Dubrovnik (54 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Ston
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
Special features listings for destinations within 100 kms of ston