Saint-Gilles is categorised as Beachside / Adventure
Reasons to Visit
- St Gilles is a coastal highland area that lies at about 50 kms from St Denis and is popularly the base point to visit hinterland areas (Rainforests / Active Volcano / Walking - Trekking trails) of Reunion Islands.
- St Gilles is a hub for local and french holiday makers and home to many hotels and restaurants.
- St Gilles is home to adventure sports activities such as Canyoning, Paragliding and guests can explore Ravines / Gorges / Waterfalls around the area during the day and soak by the seaside in the evening.
- St Gilles is also home to game fishing in the area with operators offering deep sea fishing. St Gilles is also home to dive centres for those interested in Scuba diving / Snorkelling.
- Nearest Airport -Saint-Denis (295 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Saint-Gilles
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Reunion Island Experiential Escape (3 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Saint-Gilles. Click here for reviewing them.
- Reunion Island Experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to