Quito is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Quito is a best preserved ancient city dated back to 980 AD.
- Quito is the capital city of Ecuador and a UNESCO world heritage site renowned as world’s highest capital city (9350 ft asl).
- Quito is viewed as ‘The middle of the world ‘as it is located on 0-degree latitude.
- Quito is the commercial center of Ecuador and a heritage city hosting popular destinations such as Basílica del Voto Nacional, Plaza de la Independencia, La Compania Church, Church of San Francisco, Mirador del Panecillo, Middle of the World City, Lago San Pablo, Otavalo Market.
- Quito does not have any major Airport or Railway Station nearby. Therefore its possible it is a remote destination and is required to visit as a part of an itinerary.
- Nearest destination to Quito is Banos de Agua Santa (187 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Quito
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Quito