Quebec is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Québec City, a UNESCO World Heritage site and main city of the French part of Canada known as Quebec region.
- Quebec city is surrounded by gorgeous landscapes. Historical, cultural and outdoor activities, exquisite food as well as international events.
- Stairways - Québec City boasts nearly 30 sets of stairs that link the Upper Town with the Lower Town.
- Québec City area boasts a rich historic heritage and beautiful natural surroundings
- Nearest Airport -Montreal (255 kms), Ottawa (448 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Quebec
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Quebec