Piran is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Set at the tip of a narrow peninsula overlooking the Adriatic Sea, Piran is Slovenias best-preserved seaside getaway.
- With tiny arched alleys, pastel coloured Venetian houses, a hilltop church and the crystal blue Adriatic Sea, Piran is often voted as Slovenias most beautiful city.
- Piran is also a good base destination to explore Slovenias coastline and the city is best explored on foot and popular with honeymooners
- Nearest Airport -Postojna (72 kms), Ljubljana (121 kms), Venice (190 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Piran
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Piran. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travelling to Central Europe - A Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to