Petra is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Petra is an ancient abandoned city established in around 312 BC
- Petra is considered as one of the new Seven Wonders of the World
- Petra is a UNESCO World Heritage Listed site
- Petra is famous for its rock-cut architecture and water conduit system
- Nearest Airport -Amman (237 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Petra
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Highlights of Jordan (4 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Petra. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Jordan - An Overview
For expert insights and recommendations - email to