Paros is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Paros, set in the Aegean Sea is a Greek island inviting travelers from across the globe for its stunning beaches and noble architecture.
- Paros stands bright with its sparkling white marbled cubic houses against the cobalt waters of Aegean Sea.
- Paros boasts of Panagia Ekatontapiliani, a byzantine church dating back to 326 A.D known as the ‘church with 100 gates’.
- Kolimbithres beach with naturally sculpted white rocks borers Paros and completes the scenic town.
- Nearest Airport -Santorini (140 kms), Athens (227 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Paros
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Greek Island Hopping Tour (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Paros