Ohrid is categorised as Lakeside
Reasons to Visit
- Ohrid is a small city in the state of Macedonia.
- Ohrid is jewelled with a sublime lakeside point that for many represents the culmination of the Macedonian experience, a kingdom of light and water, a repository of ancient ruins from the earlier kingdoms.
- Ohrid’s major attractions are all located within a remarkably concentrated and eminently walkable area, among and above the narrow streets of the Old Town lined with restaurants and cafés perfectly suited for relaxing in the cool summer evenings.
- Ohrid sports many café bars and nightclubs also make for a vibrant nightlife.
- Ohrid’s historical architecture has been attested by UNESCO, honouring it as one of the “World Inheritance”.
- Ohrid does not have any major Airport or Railway Station nearby. Therefore its possible it is a remote destination and is required to visit as a part of an itinerary.
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Ohrid
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Ohrid. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Greece - An Indian Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to