Myvatn is categorised as Lakeside / Wildlife
Reasons to Visit
- Mývatn is a vast scenic wetland surrounded by volcanic landforms in North Iceland
- Mývatn is renowned for its lake and Laxa river hosting rich number of water birds and Gyrfalcons
- Mývatn is a popular destination among wildlife travelers and bird watchers
- Mývatn Area is known for its rich fishing for brown trout and Atlantic salmon.
- Nearest Airport -Reykjavik (470 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Myvatn
|Holiday (7 or more)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Private Driver Guide Tour, Iceland (8 Nights)
- The Complete Iceland Experience (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Myvatn