Mykonos is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Mykonos is a Greek Island in the heart of Cyclades in the Aegean Sea.
- Mykonos is a well sought after getaway known for its vibrant nightlife.
- Mykonos is characterised by crystal clear waters, beautiful beaches and stunning views
- Mykonos beaches attract surfers from around the world for windsurfing and hence has been nicknamed as the “Island of the Winds”.
- Mykonos is a popular stopover for Mediterranean cruiseliners.
- Nearest Airport -Santorini (150 kms), Athens (183 kms), Crete (340 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Mykonos
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Magical Greek Islands (6 Nights)
- Glorious Greece (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Mykonos