Mandsaur is categorised as Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Mandsaur is a pilgrim destination lies on the Ujjain - Chittorgarh route
- Mandsaur is renowned for the Pashupatinath Temple which is considered second only to Pashupatinath temple in Kathmandu (Nepal) in terms of significance
- Significant Hindu Pilgrimages in Madhya Pradesh"Mandsaur (191 kms from Ujjain) is home to Pashupatinath Shiva Temple. Temple is significant for Hindus and second only to Kathmandu Pashupatinath temple. "
- Nearest Airport -Udaipur (200 kms), Indore (220 kms), Bhopal (320 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Ratlam (70 kms), Chittorgarh (111 kms), Ujjain (155 kms)
- Mandsaur is an Ex-Indore / Ex-Kota / Ex-Bhopal / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Surat / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Aurangabad Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Mandsaur
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Mandsaur has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Ujjain and Drop to Mandsaur||Rs. 3889|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Mandsaur. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to