Luxor is categorised as Heritage / Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Luxor is a city situated on the upper southern Egypt and an ancient city of Thebes.
- Luxor has been characterized as the “world’s greatest open-air museum” because of the ruins of temple complexes which stand within the main city.
- The city is a popular destination with tourists as it has many monuments, ancient ruins, temples and royal tombs.
- Nearest Airport -Luxor
- Luxor is connected by Air with Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Luxor
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Luxor. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travelling to Egypt - A Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to