Lubeck is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Lubeck is a UNESCO heritage site and part of the The Baltic coast of Germany
- Lubeck is located on the Trave River, and is the largest German port city on the Baltic Sea.
- Lubeck city’s skyline comprises seven gothic-style church towers.
- Lubeck is one for the offbeat travellers looking to stroll around in a laidback town full of heritage character with an ocean backdrop
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Lubeck
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Lubeck. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Germany - A Perspective for Indian Travellers
For expert insights and recommendations - email to