Ljubljana is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- The capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana, is a small but vibrant historic city. The crystalline emerald green Ljubljanica River that flows through the city highlights the historic Old Towns beauty.
- Cobbled streets, charming baroque houses, a beautiful castle-topped hill and little cafés that dot the banks of the river, characterise Ljubljana.
- Ljubljana has been confluence of Slavic, German, and Italian cultures. Artists across the world still consider Ljubljana a melting pot alternative music, arts and innovative cutting edge creativity.
- Nearest Airport -Ljubljana
- Ljubljana is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Ljubljana
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Best of Slovenia (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Ljubljana. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travelling to Central Europe - A Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to