Kyoto is categorised as Heritage / Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Kyoto is a city in central part of Honshu Island in Japan that once used to be the Imperial Capital of the country.
- Kyoto is a historical city that dates back to the early Paleothic period as well has its Historic Monuments have been listed under UNESCO.
- Kyoto is also a spiritual city given its 2000 religious places of both Buddhist and Shinto shrines.
- Kyoto has celebrated more than 1000 festivals and hence is well renowned for its traditional festivals.
- Nearest Airport -Osaka (57 kms), Hiroshima (361 kms), Tokyo (460 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Kyoto
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Wonders of Japan (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Kyoto. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to