Kinwat is categorised as Business and Transit
Photo Courtesy Sripadvallabha.org
Reasons to Visit
- Kinwat is Rail access point to visit Mahurgad (50 kms). Kinwat gets overnight trains from Mumbai, Hyderabad and a day train from Pune.
- Airports and Access Points in Maharashtra"Kinwat is a railhead to access nearby pilgrimage of Mahur, renowned for its Shaktipeetha Temple."
- Nearest Railway Station - Kinwat
- Kinwat is connected by Day train with Pune
- Kinwat is connected by Overnight train with Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Kinwat
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Kinwat. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to