Inverness is categorised as Heritage / Experiential
Reasons to Visit
- Inverness is the main administrative centre for the Highland region of Scotland.
- Inverness in Scotland is known as the 'Highland Capital'.
- Inverness at the head of the Great Glen, in the Highlands.
- Inverness provides a wide choice of things to do which include walking trails.
- Inverness is a base point to visit local castles and heritage monuments all within an easy drive of the capital.
- Nearest Airport -Edinburgh (155 kms), Glasgow (168 kms), Belfast (309 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Inverness
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Inverness. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding United Kingdom - An Overview
For expert insights and recommendations - email to