Innsbruck is categorised as Heritage / Adventure
Reasons to Visit
- Innsbruck is a renowned alpine destination between Munich (162 kms) in Germany and Verona (290 kms) in Italy.
- Innsbruck is a renowned Ski destination in Winter and a Summer destination for nature travellers. Innsbruck offers stunning views offering picture perfect scenery.
- Innsbruck is an internationally renowned winter sports centre, and hosted the 1964 and 1976 Winter Olympics as well as the 1984 and 1988 Winter Paralympics.
- Innsbruck is home to The headquarters of Swarovski (glass)
- Nearest Airport -Innsbruck
- Innsbruck is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Innsbruck
|Holiday (7 or more)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Charm of Eastern Europe (9 Nights)
- European Allure (10 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
Click here for Reviewing all Innsbruck Add Ons, rates and making online reservation requests.
|Services ||Rates Starting From|
|Swaroski Crystal Worlds Tour||-|
1 Travel Ideas listed for Innsbruck. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Austria - An Overview
For expert insights and recommendations - email to