Hnappavellir is categorised as Adventure
City Views (Photo Courtesy: Olafur Waage)
Reasons to Visit
- Hnappavellir is the highest peak in Iceland located in Skaftafell, the second largest national park in Iceland,
- Hnappavellir offers over 120 bouldering routes across the peak for rock climbers and trekking enthusiast
- Hnappavellir hosts camping sites offering picturesque views of the lush green meadows and modest villages
- Nearest Airport -Reykjavik (17 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Hnappavellir
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- The Complete Iceland Experience (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Hnappavellir