Hiroshima is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Hiroshima is a city in the western part of Honshu Island in Japan.
- Hiroshima was the first city in the world to be struck by an atomic bomb near the end of August 1945.
- Hiroshima has many museums dedicated to art and also a memorial museum for the nuclear bombs victims.
- Hiroshima is also well known for its savoury pancake called okonomiyaki which can be cooked according to the customer’s preference of ingredient.
- Nearest Airport -Hiroshima
- Hiroshima is connected by Air with Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Hiroshima
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Hiroshima. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to