Frankfurt is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Frankfurt is commercial capital of Germany and its most popular international arrival point and a major transit hub.
- Frankfurt is famous for its thriving cultural and architectural diversity and therefore a popular city break option
- Frankfurt is home to its own local speciality apple cider, Apfelwein or Ebbelwoi and its most famous sausage, Bratwurst
- Frankfurt has one of the largest variety of museums in Europe and has a large flea market.
- Frankfurt has more than 50% covered in greenery with large forest, many parks, the Main riverbanks and the two botanical gardens.
- Frankfurt is a popular tourist destination for any traveller to Germany
- Nearest Airport -Frankfurt
- Frankfurt is connected by Air with Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Frankfurt
|Holiday (7 or more)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Captivating Germany (7 Nights)
- Gems of Germany (11 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Frankfurt. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Germany - A Perspective for Indian Travellers
For expert insights and recommendations - email to