Fethiye is categorised as Beachside / Adventure
Paragliding from Babadag Mountain (Photo Courtesy: Dan Taylor)
Reasons to Visit
- Fethiye is famous for its pristine blue coast
- Fethiye is home to majestic ancient Lycian ruins
- Fethiye is one of the best paragliding spot
- Fethiye is popular for its fresh and delicious seafood
- Fethiye offers excellent boating/cruise excursions to nearby islands
- Nearest Airport -Antalya (200 kms), Izmir (342 kms), Canakkale (648 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Fethiye
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Fethiye. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travel to Turkey - In a Nutshell
For expert insights and recommendations - email to