El Calafate is categorised as Heritage / Lakeside
Reasons to Visit
- El Calafate is a coastal town of Santa Cruz province, Argentina.
- El Calafate is 100km from the famous Los Glaciers, the largest National Park In Argentina and UNESCO world heritage site renowned for its collection of 47 large glaciers and lagoons.
- El calafate is also renowned for its History Museum that preserves 100 million years of history including skeletons of Humans, Dinosaurs and other large mammals.
- Nearest Airport -El Calafate
- El Calafate is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for El-Calafate
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for El-Calafate