Edinburgh is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Edinburgh is capital city of Scotland and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Edinburgh is where one arrives for architecture, fine food, first-class attractions, outdoor pursuits and beautiful coasts and countryside.
- Edinburgh is a combination of medieval Old Town and the Georgian splendor of the New Town.
- Edinburgh Castle is an attraction here, dramatically perched on an extinct volcano, high above the city centre.
- Nearest Airport -Edinburgh
- Edinburgh is connected by Air with New Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Edinburgh
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Edinburgh. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding United Kingdom - An Overview
For expert insights and recommendations - email to