East Fjords is categorised as Experiential
Das Bild (Photo Coutesy: Reykholt)
Reasons to Visit
- East Fjords are part of Eastern region of Iceland spread across 8,773sq mi comprising of towns & cities, highlands, Glaciers and volcanoes
- East Fjords is also visited for Papey, the island of puffins, Lagarfljot lake, Stodvara waterfalls, Breiddalsvik black beach and Faskrudsfjordur French museum are famous tourist destinations
- East Fjords is Famous for its Art festivals held during summer time where renowned modern artists from around the globe converge
- East Fjords does not have any major Airport or Railway Station nearby. Therefore its possible it is a remote destination and is required to visit as a part of an itinerary.
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for East Fjords
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Private Driver Guide Tour, Iceland (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for East-Fjords
No destination found within drivable distance of East Fjords