Dresden is categorised as Pilgrimage / Riverside
Reasons to Visit
- Dresden has some 13000+ listed cultural monuments beautiful city and 63% of the city being green areas and forests.
- Dresden Elbe Valley was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2004.
- Dresden is set on the Czech republic border and lies on the Berlin - Dresden - Vienna - Prague - Bratislava route.
- Nearest Airport -Dresden
- Dresden is connected by Air with New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Dresden
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Dresden. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Germany - A Perspective for Indian Travellers
For expert insights and recommendations - email to