Cetinje is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Cetinje is an Old Royal Capital, historic city and secondary capital of Montenegro resting on a small karst plain surrounded by limestone mountains.
- Cetinje is a small town imbibed deeply with historical significance while being supported by Montenegrin culture and religion.
- This town’s urban architectural heritage construction and development is strongly influenced by its historical, social and economic events in the past.
- Nearest Airport -Podgorica (35 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Cetinje
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Cetinje. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travel to Bosnia Herzegovina and Montenegro in a Nutshell
For expert insights and recommendations - email to