Cebu is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Cebu is also the oldest city and first capital of the Philippines. Cebu is one of the most developed provinces in Philippines which makes for a great shopping experience.
- Basilica Minore Del Santo Nino, Museo Sugbo and Olango wildlife sanctuary are prominent tourist spots renowned for their Spanish architecture and bird life.
- Cebu is the destination for heritage and history centric travellers to Philippines being home to the oldest church, street, bastion fort and school from 15th century.
- Nearest Airport -Cebu
- Cebu is connected by Air with Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Cebu
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Philippines All-in-One (6 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Cebu
No destination found within drivable distance of Cebu