Borgarfjordur is categorised as Beachside / Adventure
Reasons to Visit
- Borgarfjordur is a fjord in west Iceland the First piece of land in Iceland inhabited by the settlers. It is Place of origin and Prominent setting in most of the Icelandic sagas
- Borgarfjordur is renowned for its Barren farms and beaches
- Nearest Airport -Reykjavik (60 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Borgarfjordur
|Holiday (7 or more)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Private Driver Guide Tour, Iceland (8 Nights)
- The Complete Iceland Experience (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Borgarfjordur