Boracay is categorised as Adventure
Reasons to Visit
- Boracay is a lively little island in the Western Vilayas region of Philippines brimming with stunning sugary beaches and lucent waters.
- Boracay is a best budget destination for both leisure travellers and active holidays. Backpackers can enjoy scuba diving, snorkeling, wind surfing and parasailing or can lay back in the wooden deck chairs under swaying palms
- Dance the night away at some of the best resto bars and pubs along the beaches playing reggae, Caribbean and Philippine music where you can jam with the performers and DJs
- Boracay does not have any major Airport or Railway Station nearby. Therefore its possible it is a remote destination and is required to visit as a part of an itinerary.
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Boracay
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Philippines All-in-One (6 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Boracay
No destination found within drivable distance of Boracay