Araku Valley is categorised as Plantations
Reasons to Visit
- Araku Valley is a hillside / countryside / tribal heritage getaway from Visakhapatnam offering guests nature centric experience
- Araku is popular for its coffee plantations. India’s first tribal growers’ organic coffee brand was launched in the Araku Valley in 2007.
- Destinations in South India offering Coffee Plantation Experience"Araku in Andhra Pradesh is popular for its famous coffee plantations and tribal heritage. It is a popular local getaway ex-Visakhapatnam (143 kms). "
- Nearest Airport -Visakhapatnam (143 kms), Rajahmundry (280 kms), Raipur (422 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Vizianagaram (87 kms), Koraput (107 kms), Jeypore (119 kms)
- Araku Valley is an Ex-Raipur / Ex-Bhubaneswar Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Araku-Valley
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Araku Valley has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Visakhapatnam to Araku Valley and back||Rs. 4577|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Araku-Valley