Amman is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Amman is the capital of Jordan
- Amman is considered as of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world
- Amman is famous for ancient Roman era Temple of Hercules and Theatre
- Amman is vibrant and culturally diverse city
- Amman is a good base destination to explore the Dead Sea, Jerash, Madaba etc.
- Nearest Airport -Amman
- Amman is connected by Air with Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Amman
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Highlights of Jordan (4 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Amman. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Jordan - An Overview
For expert insights and recommendations - email to