Al Ain is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Al Ain is one of the world’s oldest continuously cities since at least 3000 BC
- Al Ain is listed under the UNESCO World Heritage List
- Al Ain is famous for its gardens and greenery
- Al Ain is a must-visit destination for heritage travellers and travellers interested in local culture and history
- Al Ain is home to the Al Ain Zoo, the largest zoo in U.A.E
- Al Ain is the venue camel racing with a 10 km large track
- Al Ain is home to one of the last remaining camel markets in U.A.E
- Nearest Airport -Al Ain
- Al Ain is connected by Air with Pune, New Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Cochin (Ernakulam), Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Al-Ain
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Al-Ain