Zermatt is categorised as Hill Station
Reasons to Visit
- Zermatt (5310 ft asl) is famed as a mountaineering and ski resort of the Swiss Alps.
- Zermatt lies at the foot of Switzerland's highest peaks. It lies at 10 km Theodul Pass (10000 ft asl) bordering Italy.
- Zermatt is a start point to many ski resorts for easy access to the Gornergrat, the Rothorn or the famous Matterhorn from where you enjoy magnificent views of the Alps.
- In summer, these mountain terrains are a hikers paradise with more than 400 kms of marked trails from easy walks in the valley or steep hikes to the summits.
- Zermatt is a Car free Village
- Nearest Airport -Bern (226 kms), Milan (230 kms), Geneva (233 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Zermatt
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Zermatt. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Switzerland - A Picture Perfect Destination
For expert insights and recommendations - email to