Zabljak is categorised as Riverside
Reasons to Visit
- Žabljak is a small town in the north of Montenegro and the highest altitude town on the Balkans.
- This city is surrounded by numerous lakes, mountains and is well known to attract visitors for its natural beauty.
- Žabljak’s river Tara has become a major hotspot for white river rafting while Durmitor National Park boasts of dramatic landscape of limestone formed by ice and water.
- Nearest Airport -Podgorica (124 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Zabljak
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Extended Croatia and Montenegro (10 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Zabljak. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travel to Bosnia Herzegovina and Montenegro in a Nutshell
For expert insights and recommendations - email to