Xian is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Xian is the capital of Shaanxi province dating back to 6th century and holds a prominent place in Asian history as the starting point of silk route with terracotta army defending the city.
- Xian preserves many heritage spots like bell tower, drum tower, Mosque of Xian, Mausoleum of the first Quinn emperor (a world heritage site).
- Xiaozhai and Kang fu lu shopping districts are popular among shoppers.
- Xian has 10 national parks. Mount Taibai is the highest mountain in eastern China is part lies around some of these parks.
- Xian’s iconic men of history and their achievements are preserved in the Big Goose pagoda, an icon of the city built in 652 AD.
- Nearest Airport -Xian
- Xian is connected by Air with Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Xian
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Beijing/Xian/Shanghai 8 days Tour Golden Triangle (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Xian