Westport is categorised as Riverside / Experiential
Reasons to Visit
- Westport is a town in County Mayo in Ireland.
- Westport is at the south-east corner of Clew Bay, an inlet of the Atlantic Ocean on the west coast of Ireland.
- Westport is a popular tourist destination and scores highly for Quality of Life.
- Westport is known for its shops, pubs, cafés and restaurants.
- Nearest Airport -Galway (80 kms), Shannon (155 kms), Dublin (608 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Westport
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Westport. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Ireland - An Overview
For expert insights and recommendations - email to