Wangdue is categorised as Bird Watching
Reasons to Visit
- Wangdue is a town and capital of Wangdue Phodrang district and the last town on the central highway before Central Bhutan.
- Wangdue Phodrang has extremely varied climatic conditions ranging from Sub-tropical forests in the south to it being snowy in the north.
- Wangdue district is famous for its bamboo products, slate and stone carvings.
- The residents of this valley have made efforts to preserve the habitat of the rare and endangered Black Necked Crane.
- Nearest Airport -Paro (147 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Wangdue
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Classic Bhutan with Excursion to Phobjikha Valley (5 Nights)
- Ultimate Bhutan by Road (13 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Wangdue