Wadi Rum is categorised as Adventure / Desert
Reasons to Visit
- Wadi Rum is the largest wadi/valley in Jordan
- Wadi Rum offers excellent opportunities for rock climbing and hiking
- Wadi Rum was made famous by descriptions of the British officer T E Lawrence, famous as ‘Lawrence of Arabia’
- Wadi Rum is home to some beautiful natural springs
- Nearest Airport -Amman (318 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Wadi-Rum
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Wadi Rum. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Jordan - An Overview
For expert insights and recommendations - email to