Venice is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Venice is renowned for its canal network within its city and considered one of the most romantic destinations in the world.
- Venice has retained its architecture which is 600 years old.
- The city comprises of 118 islands in the main district called "Sestieri" and they are: Cannaregio, Castello, Dorsoduro, San Polo, Santa Croce and San Marco, where the main monuments and sights are located.
- Venice is a lagoon, enjoy the special transportation through boats or commonly called as Vaporetti (Water taxis).
- Nearest Airport -Venice
- Venice is connected by Air with New Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
5 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Venice
|Holiday (7 or more)||5|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Amazing Europe Van Tour (11 Nights)
- European Allure (10 Nights)
- European Dreams (12 Nights)
- Italian Delight (7 Nights)
- Pearls Of Italy (9 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Venice. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Italy - An Indian Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to