Tuljapur is categorised as Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Tuljapur is home to Tulja Bhavani Temple is a renowned pilgrimage at 46 kms from Solapur and is considered as one of the 51 Shakti Pithas.
- Most Visited Pilgrim destinations in Maharashtra"Tuljapur is home to Tulja Bhavani Temple, a renowned pilgrimage near Solapur. The temple is considered as one of the 51 Shakti Peetha temples."
- Nearest Airport -Nanded (207 kms), Aurangabad (265 kms), Kolhapur (280 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Solapur (46 kms), Latur (76 kms), Pandharpur (113 kms)
- Tuljapur is an Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Pune / Ex-Hyderabad / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Thane / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Panjim Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Tuljapur
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Tuljapur. Click here for reviewing them.
- Solapur Pilgrimage
- Three and a half Shakti Peeth of Goddess Shakti in Maharashtra
- Tulja Bhawani Pilgrimage
For expert insights and recommendations - email to