Toronto is categorised as Lakeside
Reasons to Visit
- Toronto is the heartbeat of Canadian urban life and a popular arrival point for International travellers.
- On the shores of Lake Ontario in Canada's biggest city is the iconic CN Tower, one of Canada's most famous landmarks. The tower is one of the tallest structures in the world standing 553 meters high and gives sensational 360 degrees view.
- Toronto has a buzzing foodie scene that highlights the most sought-after crazes in world cuisine
- Toronto also offers a vibrant Entertainment District, featuring the latest musicals and other performing arts, and the historic Distillery District.
- Toronto has wide ranging activities and excursions such as Day Trip to Niagara Falls, Niagra Wine Tour, Walking and hiking trails, Rock Climbing
- Nearest Airport -Toronto
- Toronto is connected by Air with Ahmedabad, Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Toronto
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- City Treasure – Eastern Canada (6 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Toronto