Tipeshwar is categorised as Wildlife
Reasons to Visit
- Tipeshwar is an upcoming Wildlife Sanctuary and Tiger Reserve South of Nagpur, recommended for experienced wildlife travellers and bird watchers.
- Tipeshwar is home to a wide array of animals that include Hyena, Chital, Black buck, Sambar, Jackal, Wild boar, Peacock, Monkey, Blue bull, Wild cat
- Nearest Airport -Nagpur (186 kms), Nanded (206 kms), Hyderabad (379 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kinwat (80 kms), Chandrapur (138 kms), Badnera (168 kms)
- Tipeshwar is an Ex-Nagpur / Ex-Hyderabad Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Tipeshwar
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
Special features listings for destinations within 100 kms of tipeshwar