Tihany is categorised as Heritage / Lakeside
Reasons to Visit
- Tihany is a tiny historic postcard-worthy village located on the shores of Lake Balaton, one of the most beautiful lakes in Europe.
- The entire Tihany Peninsula has been listed under the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Tihany is famous for the echo, existing since the 18th century.
- Lake Balaton, a freshwater lake and the largest lake in Central Europe, and one of the region's foremost tourist destinations.
- There are major resort towns around offering artificial beaches and offering sailing, fishing, and other water sports.
- The area is also renowned for the countryside, hills, wineries on the north coast, and nightlife on the south shore.
- Nearest Airport -Budapest (137 kms), Bratislava (178 kms), Vienna (220 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Tihany
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Tihany. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travelling to Central Europe - A Perspective
For expert insights and recommendations - email to