St Moritz is categorised as Adventure / Hillside Hamlet
Reasons to Visit
- St Moritz in Switzerland is one of the most expensive ski resorts in the world
- St Moritz is a popular holiday destination for premium / luxury travellers and honeymooners.
- St. Moritz is extremely popular in the summer months for guests interested in walking, hiking and soft trekking
- St. Moritz hosted the Winter Olympics in 1928 and 1948
- Nearest Airport -Milan (167 kms), Innsbruck (191 kms), Lake Constance (Bodensee) (198 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for St-Moritz
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for St Moritz. Click here for reviewing them.
- Understanding Switzerland - A Picture Perfect Destination
For expert insights and recommendations - email to